The Widick Family

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Would you care for some color-coordinated tea?



Every morning when we get to the Lackey's house, Josie has a special set of dishes that she gets to play with while I'm washing bottles, making formula, lunches, etc. This morning I looked up, and this is what she was "serving": four little tea cups perfectly coordinated with the matching saucers all lined up on the table and ready to go. Sure, the saucers are actually bowls, but still.... I was very impressed! She's still a few months shy of two years old! I wouldn't go calling her a child genius just yet. This is more than likely a foreshadowing of the obsessive-compulsive characteristics she gets from me. I don't know if there will be room for two of us like that in one house!


3 comments:

  1. That is very cute! I love when those little surprising moments happen! I love having a little girl, don't you? I started a blog just recently. You are welcome to check it out. My husband set it up on our website that is ran out of a server in our basement. http://how.mooo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is does she think they are all "geen" or "buu"?

    ReplyDelete