The Widick Family

Friday, March 26, 2010

Favorite Josie Phrases

Josie has really become a chatterbox lately! It used to be that she would ramble on and on in her own "language," but lately those words are becoming clearer and more understandable.
Two new phrases have emerged over the last few days:

Me: "Josie, do you like to watch The WonderPets?"
Josie: "Yays, I dooze." (I have to catch myself wanting to repeat her "dooze" instead of saying "do" correctly. It's so cute!)

Me: "Josie, would you like some juice?"
Josie: "Sure." (She says this a LOT! And I have no idea where she learned it, but it is so funny!)

Her favorite TV show is The WonderPets and I know that she is picking up words from watching it. After Lane watched an episode with her the other day, she kept saying "dinooosoar" (rather clearly, too!) because they saved a baby dinosaur. Last night, she told me they were saving "Nezie" the Lockness "monser." But she's not a scary "monser."

1 comment:

  1. How cute. I miss ya'll. Wish I could come see you or you come see us.

    ReplyDelete