The Widick Family

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bunny Hunt


We have a big, brown bunny living in our yard! One day last week as I was walking up the ramp to our back door, a huge rabbit ran out from under our deck and into the bushes across the yard. It scared me at first, but once I realized what it was I couldn't wait to tell Josie about it. I honestly thought we'd probably never see it again.
Well....apparently he's pretty comfortable with us. Later that afternoon, Josie and I stood at the back door and watched him munch on clover. Later that night, he laid out in the grass as Josie tip-toed outside to tell him "night-night". We didn't see him for several days and I worried that maybe something happened to him (or her! maybe we'll have baby bunnies soon!). But I saw him again last night. So this morning, Josie and I threw some carrots out in the yard. Then this afternoon, Josie and I actually went outside and stood on the porch and watched him for several minutes. I took these pictures with my phone.
It's just so fun to have a bunny....especially at this time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment