The Widick Family

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spirited Art

Several weeks ago, my mom, sister, Josie, and I started making plans for a "girls" weekend. For one of our activities, my sister Leah suggested we go to a paint class at Spirited Art. We had a similar studio close to our house in Houston, but I never had the opportunity to try it. So, I was super excited about going! It's basically a painting class, where they walk you through a painting, step-by-step. You can bring in any food or drinks you want (we took Starbucks). This particular class was PACKED with people. There were probably 40 or so people in there....both men and women. Our painting for the evening was "Water Lilies" by Monet. We had a really good time and are very proud of our finished products! This is definitely something I want to do again.....just need to find a place in Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment