The Widick Family

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

It's officially Spring and we've been busy doing Spring-time things!
A few weeks ago, I made this wreath to hang on our front door. I had seen one like it at JoAnn's and LOVED it, but was unwilling to spend $30 on it. So....I spent $10 and made this one.
Josie and I have already started making Easter treats. I had seen several cute ideas on Pinterest that I wanted to try....
Bunny Bark
(Golden Oreos, pretzels, & M&Ms in candy coating)

Bunny Bait (my favorite!)
(popcorn, pretzels, M&Ms mixed together in white chocolate)

Bunny Bread

Yesterday we had our church Egg Hunt. One of our elders and his wife host the egg hunt each year in their BEAUTIFUL back yard (complete with an awesome playground!). We had fantastic weather and everyone had a great time. Josie got to look for eggs out in the grass with the "big kids" this year.
After several minutes, she became less interested in finding more eggs and more interested in finding out what was in the eggs that she had. Which was......
Melted chocolate!!!
Josie and big friend Morgan on the swing.

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute and she looks like you more and more every day!!! I love her outfit too!

    ReplyDelete