The Widick Family

Thursday, February 25, 2010

In the Beginning....

I've found that I am starting to fall behind in the "technology" department. After taking care of three young kids every day, it's hard for me to want to try to "keep up" with anything else that is constantly changing! But I realized tonight that Josie is changing and growing up more and more every day. She and I sat and looked through some of her old pictures tonight. We have so many special memories! It is amazing how much she changes just from one month to the next. Admittedly, I've done a pathetic job of keeping up to date with pictures and writing down the things she says and does that I want to remember. So, I'm stretching beyond my comfort zone and starting this blog. I know it's going to be slow going at first, as I learn how to do it. But I'm determined to stick with it! I'm not a daily blog reader, but I do check in on several friends from time to time by reading their blogs. It's just such a tremendous way to share special moments and preserve them. So, I'm jumping on the "blogger" bandwagon! This will truly be a "work in progress," so be patient with me! I'll do my best to keep you updated as to what's going on with the Widick's way out in Houston, TX!

No comments:

Post a Comment