The Widick Family

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Latest Sewing Project

So, mostly thanks to Pinterest, I have all of these grand ideas of things I want to make swirling around inside my head. The trouble is finding the time to complete them. This shirt, for instance, has taken me about a month to complete. It really took me less than 30 minutes to actually work on it. I got the flower cut out and ironed on about a month ago. Then it laid on my sewing table for 2-3 weeks. Finally, today I sat down for 10 minutes to sew around it and sew the button on. Here's hoping this shirt still fits Josie!!
(I also have a Valentine's Day wreath I've been working on for a week now that I am DETERMINED to finish today so it can hang up for at least a few days before the holiday is over!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment