The Widick Family

Friday, August 26, 2011

A Haircut for Josie

The "Before" Picture

Today I took Josie to get her haircut at a place called "Cool Cuts" (we've also been to Snip-Its...same concept). Whoever thought of this place is brilliant! Josie got to pick out what movie she wanted to watch (she picked The Wonder Pets), and then sit in a red Radio Flyer fire engine as her "chair". She sat absolutely perfectly still the ENTIRE time the girl was cutting her hair. There was no whining or crying. She was totally happy and cooperative. I'm amazed because the worse part of my day, every day, is when I have to fix Josie's hair. She usually reacts like I am purposely torturing her out of spite. So.....I guess the answer is to install a fire engine barber chair in the corner of her room with a TV in front of it. It works!!
Now if there was only a place like this for adults.....
The "After" picture. She was not cooperative in looking at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment