The Widick Family

Friday, April 8, 2011

Weeble Wobble Easter Friends

I'm admitting it up front: I totally stole this idea (as I do a lot of my cute & crafty ideas) from another blogger. As one of our Easter/Spring crafts, we made weeble wobble chicks and bunnies from Easter eggs. It was soooo easy and the kids loved the whole process! We pushed some playdough down into the bottom piece of an egg so it would "wobble" back and forth. Then we accessorized by gluing on eyes, beaks, wings, ears, & noses. (I recommend using hot glue. The Elmer's glue was strong enough to hold everything in place, but little fingers could easily make everything fall off.) The hardest part was getting everyone to be patient and understand they couldn't play with them until they were dry. The kids love playing with them and making the "wobble, wobble, wobble" on the table!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great mom. You really are great with kids!

    ReplyDelete