The Widick Family

Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Year So Far....

I know I drifted from "blogging" for a while. Sorry!!! I'm going to try to update more often!
Here are a few things that have been going on with us this year....
Josie in the dress that Nana got her with dogs like Zoey's on it.

Josie's new baby

"L" is for lion....ROAR!!!!

Josie is learning how to use a "big girl" swing!

And she can climb up the slide all by herself!

This is what happens in the car on the way home from a long day when you refuse to take a nap. One day she'll hate me for this, but I'm getting my revenge!

We're growing Josie's bangs out. This is her "pig-tail" look.

And that's basically what's been new with us lately!

1 comment:

  1. Josie is so cute. I just love her wavy hair in pigtails! Miss ya'll

    ReplyDelete