The Widick Family

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Life of a Stay-at-Home-Mom: Day 1

Friday was my last day keeping the twins. So, today was my first official day as a "stay-at-home" mom! Josie and I celebrated with a mommy/daughter date to see the"Winnie the Pooh" movie. This was Josie's first trip to the movie theater. She ended up sitting in my lap for most of it, and I'm not sure she really followed the storyline of the movie. But she told me she had a good time. When the movie went off, she said, "I want to watch it again!" She said her favorites were "Piglet" and "Tiger" (not Tigger). I thought the movie was super-cute! We both had a great time! Now that it's just the two of us we won't do special stuff like this every day. But it's nice to know that we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment