The Widick Family

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Josie lost her first tooth!


Tonight Josie lost her first tooth!  We noticed it was loose a couple of weeks ago, but haven't really talked much about it.  Tonight as I was turning out the light to go to bed, I heard her call for me.  I walked into her room and she said "Uh-oh, Mommy.  I think I made my tooth too loose!!!"  After an inspection, I quickly discovered it was about to come out.  I asked how she got it so loose while she was asleep.  She said she was dreaming that she was chewing and she couldn't get her food to swallow.  I'm so glad she woke up and didn't swallow that tooth!  She was very brave and after a little wiggling, the tooth came out!  She was so excited to finally get to use her Tinkerbelle Toothfairy pillow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment