The Widick Family

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Here's some of our family events leading up to, during, and post-Christmas.  

Josie's reindeer sandwich that Nana made for her
Josie and Papa's "Gingerbread Village", complete with a cottage, bakery, and candy shop.
We made a road of chocolate chips and sprinkles.

Josie's preschool Christmas program.  Massive chaos.  
Josie in her special Christmas nightgown that Nana made for her.  Cousin Lily also has one that matches.
Sims Family Christmas
This is Josie with 1st cousin once removed (my 1st cousin--believe me, we looked this up), Erin
and 2nd cousin (my 1st cousin's daughter) Ava.
They had SO much fun playing together!  
Peppermint Bark Cheesecake I made for the Sims Family Christmas.  It was good, but not good enough to be worth all the trouble of making it.  I probably won't make it again.  
Josie showing cousin Lily how to watch Dora in their matching Christmas dresses.

Christmas with Lane's family in Lebanon, TN



Putting out food for the reindeer

Peppermint Cheesecake Cake I made for the Widick Family Christmas.
This was AMAZING!!! Peppermint cheesecake in between 2 layers of chocolate cake.
This will be a traditional Christmas dessert for us now.
Christmas at my parents' house in Alabama


1 comment:

  1. Get Josie to suck my dick her lips and tongue playing w my cock would feel great

    ReplyDelete