The Widick Family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Josie and Ginger Go for a Walk

The kids I keep have a dog named Ginger. Ginger is really old....17 years, I think. She's completely deaf and "hobbles" when she attempts to get around at all. She's very quiet and low key---I almost forget she's around!---quite the opposite of how our pug, Chloe, used to be!
Ginger used to stay outside, but they've recently brought her inside due to some health concerns. So, this morning while the twins were napping, Josie and I took Ginger outside to go "potty."
Josie absolutely LOVED leading Ginger around! Josie was so sweet to her and they only got tangled up in the leash once! It was a very cute scene to see them together!
No, she didn't ask for a dog of her own. And no, we are not getting one. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! That is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - Ginger needs some TLC in her super, ridiculous old age. Thanks for helping us take care of her!

    ReplyDelete